Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gifts
Wing league trades. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 am by Dunsay

» middleman
Wing league trades. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 am by Guest

» Wing league trades.
Wing league trades. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:18 am by Sphere

» I will be needing Trit soon.
Wing league trades. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am by micebait

» Metal for Crystal.
Wing league trades. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 am by Guest

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Sphere
Wing league trades. I_vote_lcapWing league trades. I_voting_barWing league trades. I_vote_rcap 
micebait
Wing league trades. I_vote_lcapWing league trades. I_voting_barWing league trades. I_vote_rcap 
Randy Tjang
Tanthor
PythonVsSpoon
Dunsay
Atrocities
Kytten
Reiver
gamejunkie13

Wing league trades.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sphere

Wing league trades. Empty
PostSubject: Wing league trades.   Wing league trades. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 am

Hi everybody,

What I do is I post a few trades and then I copy the accept button link into a IGM message that looks like this:

http://u1.imperion.org/market/acceptOffer/18/c/6ad2/offer_id/1225857

And I put with it: offering 9600 deuterium for 8000 metal from Sphere

So people can just stick this URL in the adress bar and press return. I try to have a few in a row so that you only have to change the last digit, so the next trade would be ..58, ..59, and so on.

But this is actually better. Here is the link straight away, click and buy:

http://u1.imperion.org/market/acceptOffer/10/c/1ce7/offer_id/1225580

Now this is just an idea and I don't know if it will work, but it would be one way of offering league trades and offer them to the wing league via this forum. Please give me feedback on this whether it would make sense for you or not. I'll give it a go in this thread so keep an eye out and I will try to update it asap. Peace afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmmm.   Wing league trades. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

If it works it would be great but thats like hundreds of trades a day if I am active. I think I may just start posting for the forums and doing direct trades as asked.
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: Re: Wing league trades.   Wing league trades. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:46 am

If anybody knows of an app to chose which trade offers to be displayed, let me know please.
I'd love to be able to say: league trades only, or "don't show offers by ...bla..." or similar.
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: League trades.   Wing league trades. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:18 am

Forget about this thread. Now we are one league anyway, but I'd still like to have the possibility to just display league trades. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing league trades.   Wing league trades. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing league trades.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack :: Intergalactic coordinations :: Trade Requests or Offers-
Jump to: